
Wow....it has been quite some time since I last posted on here. I was very hesitant to do a family blog for that reason. Hopefully in the future I can post more frequently! So much has changed since the last post. We have moved into a new house...love more space! We had a great summer...it is so nice to have a job that allows me to keep my sanity during the school year, but have lots of time at home with the kids over the summer. Bryce has started Kindergarten and really enjoys it. His favorite part of the day is the bus. He has also lost one of his top teeth. Over the summer he learned how to ride a bike which keeps him busy after school. Blake and Brooks turned three in August. How time flies! It seems like yesterday we were bringing them home from the NICU. They are both in "school" and working on potty training...what a chore! I'm still making jewelry, selling various other products, and am a stylist with Stella and Dot...I LOVE their jewelry! I never thought I would be good at direct sales, but this jewelry really sells itself. Eric is working tons and getting ready to start an instructional league with the Indiana Bulls. Needless to say, we are busy. Hence the vast amount of time between posts! Stay tuned......
No comments:
Post a Comment